Welcome to Kimmel-Chaplain Health Mart Pharmacy
Shop local and support businesses that give back to our community!
Attention: Medicare Part D open enrollment begins in October. Many people have changes in their prescription drug insurance coverage during this time. Please contact us at Kimmel-Chaplain Pharmacy before accepting your insurance company's word that we don't accept your plan. Through our affiliation with Health Mart and Access Health, Kimmel Chaplain is able to accept nearly all commercial plans - yes, even those with CVS/Caremark (in spite of what they want you to believe). Additionally, we are a PREFERRED PROVIDER on nearly all Medicare Part D plans that offer preferred status. If you have any doubts at all, please call us at 618-438-2822 before taking any action. Thank you!
At Kimmel-Chaplain Health Mart Pharmacy, quality care means that you get the prescriptions and medications you need, along with the personal care and attention you deserve. Since 1966, Kimmel-Chaplain Health Mart Pharmacy has offered traditional prescription services and medication counseling, as well as other health and wellness services. Times have changed over our 50 years in business, but our commitment to customer service remains the same as the day we opened.
Kimmel-Chaplain Health Mart Pharmacy is locally owned and operated. We strive to be the most friendly, customer-focused, service-driven pharmacy. We are located in the Benton Medical Building – just steps away from Franklin Hospital. Stop by and see us soon!
- Personal attention and care you deserve
- Friendly, hometown staff to serve your healthcare needs
- We accept, and are preferred in most all major prescription insurance plans, including CVS/Caremark, Medicare and Medicaid, even if not listed on your insurance card or manual
- We are also preferred in some plans that large chains are not. Please give us a call first to see if we are preferred in your network!
- Monthly billing available
- Free local delivery available
- For a small fee of $2, we deliver to Sesser
- We administer Zostavax vaccines for Shingles
- We will take care of your meds while you are out of town
- We stock OTC items such as bandages, ice packs and athletic braces